Sunday, February 10, 2013

What a Busy Week

This week has seemed to fly by in the kitchen ... with Superbowl on Sunday (can I say I loved the Dodge commercial!!!),  homemade mozzarella cheese, and Ree Drummond's chocolate layer cake with chocolate frosting.  It seems like every time I turned around I was in the kitchen either cooking or cleaning (grrr ... the bad part of cooking!)

We also managed to start our second batch of eggs on Friday.  We are hoping for a hatch at the end of the month or first of March!!!  Little man is SOOO excited since we will be keeping some of these chickens.

I also have decided to start learning more about essential oils ... I signed up to be an independent consultant with doTerra.  You can find out more information at my page:  www.mydoterra.com/melissawalker .  I must say that as I start to research the oils and uses I will probably be passing some of the information along here as it pertains!

I hope everyone has a great week and I will try to get some pictures up later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment