Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

I just wanted to stop by on this busy, busy weekend and give you a quick update.  The greenhouse was finished on Tuesday afternoon.  Wednesday I planted tomatoes and Thursday I planted a few peppers and parsley.  I can't wait to get some more seeds going!!!  Here is a picture of the greenhouse!!!


I also wanted to show you how pretty farm fresh eggs can be once they are dyed.  My little man and his cousin dyed them at my parents house yesterday.



I hope you all have a great weekend and I will have another post early in the week!!!

Linked up over at:

Black Fox Homestead

and

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your greenhouse! Awesome :)
    Thanks for sharing this on The HomeAcre Hop! See you Thursday on the next hop!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/04/the-homeacre-hop-13.html

    We'll be announcing a new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete