Monday, April 1, 2013

Flowers ...

Today in the mail I got a box that contained 12 wave petunia starts.  These will end up in my hanging basket under the eves along the front of my house.  I'm so glad that I have a greenhouse this year to get them going in.  Last year I got a little over anxious and a frost took out most of my hanging baskets.


Also, in my Easter basket at my mom's house she put seeds, so those need to get in the greenhouse this week.  There was 30 Anemones (blue, purple, white, and pink), a package of Sweet Pea, Knee Hi in mixed colors, and a package of Autumn Beauty Sunflowers (my mom thought she had went with a shorter variety, however, when reading it looks like they may get up to 6 feet tall.

The last few days have we have had wonderful weather.  The "littles" from Hatch #2 have got to spend sometime out in the run since its been in the 70s.  Here are a few pictures of our changing beauties!






I also locked down the incubator today.  It has 12 viable eggs in it ... we will see how many (or if any hatch) ... check back I should have updates on the hatch on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday!

Linked up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment